Specialists in engagement strategies
Since 2008, MA14 has been creating strategies, interventions and tools that increase the value of ties that bind companies with their clients, employees or partners.
We work with decision-makers and their teams when a 90-degree turn is called for or they need to adapt current operations for the collaborative economy.
Our clients include:
- International corporations (Global Voice Group, South Shore Furniture, MMA)
- SMEs (Savoura, Porto-Fino Shoes, Maisons P. Laliberté)
- Public and parapublic organizations (LOJIQ, SAAQ, CHUQ)
- Organizations (CCABQ, Nature Québec, Centre d’action bénévole de Québec)
Identify opportunities and find approaches that are
aligned with your strategic goals.
Envision solutions (sometimes technical, but not always)
that will get users engaged.
Build tools and plan implementation
to facilitate easy adoption by users.
Work in collaboration with clients to manage potential vulnerabilities on a project and transfer our knowledge.
Our deliverables include:
- On-site interventions
- Developing business offers or business models
- Market studies
- Conferences and training
- Action plans
- Project ideation
- Website and systems creation
- Content strategy and online strategy
- Community development for clients, employees and partners
- Creation of conversation platforms
- Tactical and concrete communications initiatives